- As the days are getting longer and the sun warmer and brighter, this classic baseball cap by GIGI PIP has been my go-to! And if you’re like me who gets greasy hair literally the day after a wash, a classic baseball cap is your BFF.
- Well, I may not own a pair yet but I’m currently obsessed with overalls… and folks, they’re not just for kids anymore 😉 Check out this pair from H&M which is also available in a kids version, here, so you and your mini can be #twinning!
- A good pair of leather flats can go for miles, just like these brown cutout flats which are a great transition from spring to summer!
- I have a slight obsession with dark walls and this deep yet calming board and batten wall is something I’m imaging in #TheGreyHouseBuild’s office! Even the flooring is a YES…
- These seek and modern Cb2 blox charcoal planters are what I imagine our flowers and shrubs to be sitting in once we conquer our backyard goals (hint: that won’t be for a looooong time) but I can always dream, right!?
- So I have been a big fan of Sudio Sweden Regent headphones for a while because 1. they are wireless and compatible with all bluetooth devices 2. perfect for working out with 24+ hours of continuous playtime 3. SO comfortable and the sound on them is immaculate! If you would like a pair, here’s a code to receive 15% off: littledekonings
- I havee never tried self-adhesive wallpaper before though this minimal tropical mural looks like something I would love to dress up a wall with! Plus, my friend Autumn is no stranger to using it- you can check out her killer basement apartment kitchen reno here… can you spot the peel and stick grey brick!?
- Light fixtures have been on my mind lately, probably because we have been busy looking at potential bathroom fixtures from Watermarks which will end up in the #TheGreyHouseBuild, so nailing down the lighting is a huge part of designing a bathroom! This Lucent orb sconce is so trendy but at the same time, it’s timeless with it’s gorgeous brass complexion. Would you use a set of these in your bathroom!?
In other news…
We have a driveway at #TheGreyHouseBuild and we are starting to dig the foundation out early this week!! Eeeeek I’m so excited to see all of our hard work fall into place 🙂
Any big plans for you this summer?